Thank you

...return to the Efferendil with our new friend Senforn - who betrayed everyone and let the forest burn around the bodies of Queen Sorien and Walorin.
ianlogic
Site Admin

Thank you

Post by ianlogic » 01 Oct 2018, 07:28

Guys

A huge thank you to you all. I felt like that Boys Weekend could not come soon enough and it was everything I hoped it would be. I've not had so much fun in ages and it is years since I had to spit beer out from laughing too much :lol:

I feel like we're really in our stride with these weekends now and the sense of 'End of Days' that Oggie is bringing to the campaign really adds to the tension.

Thank you :D

Logic

Oggie

Re: Thank you

Post by Oggie » 01 Oct 2018, 11:56

Very kind words Logic, thank you. I know the game wasn’t as protein fuelled as normal and it was very much a waypoint in the campaign, but I agree with Logic it was full of memorable moments!

Thanks especially to Jim for overcoming his health problems, making it and playing a really good game. Perhaps I have been too hasty in my condemnation of gnome player characters...

Great food, great company, great fun. Thanks all!!

Ogs

fawn

Post by fawn » 01 Oct 2018, 12:41

Brilliant fun, thank you everyone! Jim, how you managed to watch us all eat and drink like that I don't know, and Hishik was brilliant; I think that he and Fawn will have plenty of fun (assuming we live long enough).

Thanks for putting up with our antics, Oggie, we may not be the most competent party but at least we keep the enemy guessing! :lol:

hintzujim

Post by hintzujim » 02 Oct 2018, 07:12

Guys,

In a few short words, that weekend was exactly what I needed to bring some normality back to my life (if you can call it that). Even though I couldn't really drink and missing out on a curry is always going to be tough, I really, really enjoyed the weekend and left feeling alot better than when I first arrived!

I really look forward to the next one, so a big thanks to you all for the banter, jokes and general fun that it was.

Also, a big thanks to Oggs for letting me re-roll one of his least favourite character types and for providing such a fun one to play.

Look forward being chemo-treatment free and just 'getting on with life'.

All the best

Jimbo

Takeda

Post by Takeda » 02 Oct 2018, 11:31

Hi guys sorry for the tardiness of my reply just to add to what everyone has already said I had a fabulous weekend really good fun and great to see you all.

I think all the characters are really coming into their own and Hishik only added to that. He really was the star of the show - well played Jim!

My sincere thanks to you all for a great weekend.
Can’t wait for the next one now!

Jase